THREE INTELLECTUAL OUTPUTS
The Cultural Studies in Business Project is producing many results and outcomes along 30 months among which 3 main Intellectual Outputs:
1) an international research based on a survey sent to an International Experts Panel (IEP) of lecturers and experts titled
"Cultural Studies in Business In depth analysis of the status quo of Economic Studies in Europe" - here below the final version
2) the proposed "Master Degree Curriculum of Cultural Studies in Business" - actual in draft but expected to be finished with December 2020
3) a scientific journal. Partners accepted the proposal of the University of Split. Faculty of Economic, Business and Tourism to publish a Special issue, 2020 of their journal "Management : Journal of Contemporary Management Issues". On 27/11/2020 it was published the Vol. 25 No. Special issue. Great job by the Croatian partner!
Intellectual Output 1
CLICK THE IMAGINE
Read the RESEARCH METHODOLOGY designed by the team of La Sapienza University of Rome
Intellectual Output 2
"Master Degree Curriculum of Cultural Studies in Business"
Here below the pdf of the final version of a document which is the result of 2-year work which involved all the CSB PEOPLE and it's considered as the 1st of a kit collecting the 3 Outputs.
Intellectual Output 3
CLICK THE IMAGINE
DISCOVER THE FULL KIT
The above mentioned Intellectual Outputs are conceived as a TOOL KIT to be explored and used together, but there's much more. During the project implementation, the coordination team realized also other publications connected with the Intellectual Outputs.
- the STUDENTS feedback questionnaire report
- the social media stream reports
- the website stream reports
- the mid term report
All these documents are uploaded on the website page CSB REPORTING!