Project N. 2018-1-IT02-KA203-048091
6 Universities in Europe
1 Civil society organization
2 years project
THREE MAIN INTELLECTUAL OUTPUTS
The Cultural Studies in Business Project is producing many results and outcomes along 30 months among which 3 main Intellectual Outputs:
1) an international research based on a survey sent to an International Experts Panel (IEP) of lecturers and experts titled
"Cultural Studies in Business In depth analysis of the status quo of Economic Studies in Europe" - here below the final version
2) the proposed "Master Degree Curriculum of Cultural Studies in Business" - actual in draft but expected to be finished with December 2020
3) a scientific journal. Partners accepted the proposal of the University of Split. Faculty of Economic, Business and Tourism to publish a Special issue, 2020 of their journal "Management : Journal of Contemporary Management Issues". On 27/11/2020 it was published the Vol. 25 No. Special issue. Great job by the Croatian partner!
Scroll the page to discover more project results
Intellectual Output 1
CLICK THE IMAGINE
Read the RESEARCH METHODOLOGY designed by the team of La Sapienza University of Rome
Intellectual Output 2
"Master Degree Curriculum of Cultural Studies in Business"
Here below the pdf of the final version of a document which is the result of 2-year work which involved all the CSB PEOPLE and it's considered as the 1st of a kit collecting the 3 Outputs.
Intellectual Output 3
DISCOVER THE FULL KIT OF CSB OUTPUTS
The above mentioned Intellectual Outputs are conceived as a TOOL KIT to be explored and used together, but there's much more. During the project implementation, the coordination team realized also other publications connected with the Intellectual Outputs.
- the STUDENTS feedback questionnaire report
- the social media stream reports
- the website stream reports
- the mid term report
All these documents are uploaded on the website page CSB REPORTING!
MORE CONCRETE REALIZED RESULTS
THE PHOTOGRAPHY EXPO DEDICATED TO EUROPEAN CULTURAL HERITAGE - Visit the dedicated page
Two BOOKS OF PROCEEDINGS realized by the Wisdom University College of Tirana - Visit the dedicated page
More scientific papers written also by some of our experts of the International Team of Lecturers of Cultural Studies in Business published on the scientific journals coordinated by the Team Leader of the Lithuanian partner VGTU University, now "Vilnius Tech" (new name) - Here below the links
Filosofija. Sociologija https://www.lmaleidykla.lt/ojs/index.php/filosofija-sociologija
Creativity Studies https://journals.vgtu.lt/index.php/CS